Your Shortcut to a Profitable Business
Worldwide Wantrepreneur is all about creating an online business and living life on your terms.
If you want to create a business, travel the world, or start making money online — you’ve come to the right place.
WHAT IS WORLDWIDE WANTREPRENEUR?
Worldwide Wantrepreneur (WWW) is where I share my experience creating an online business from scratch.
As wantrepreneurs, we can create a profitable business faster when we learn from each others’ mistakes, failures, and successes.
As I trip, stumble, walk around in circles, and make tangible progress in creating my own business, I’ll share every detail with you in as palatable a format as I can muster. The posts you see on the blog are lessons learned, tactics, and shortcuts that I’ve discovered through my own hard-won experience.
A few things you should know about me:
- I’m not an expert (I’m not going to “talk down” to you)
- I’ve never done this before (I’ve talked about starting a business for years, but never done it)
- I’m not going to give up (I will push forward until I create a profitable business)
This is my MISSION.
Whether I’m successful this year or not, I will continue to learn, test, fail, and iterate until I eventually create a profitable business (or die trying).
WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF THIS?
Subscribe to WWW and I guarantee you will:
- Avoid common mistakes (that I’ve already made)
- Find useful tactics that work (instead of banging your head into the wall for days), and
- See what path I’m taking (so you can compare it to yours)
WWW is your chance to live vicariously through me and learn 2X faster than you would have on your own.
Consider me part of your own personal mastermind group.
I quit my job so I can spend 10+ hours per day working on starting a business. By reading this blog you’ll get the key takeaways and lessons learned so you can start your business faster.
And as an optional bonus, you can follow along with my travel exploits as I live abroad, country-hop, and travel hack my way to a broader perspective on life.
My belief in helping you learn is simple:
By sharing the truth, being honest, and working hard, I can create a business and help you create your own business faster.
COME ON IN, THE WATER’S FINE
Posts on getting started:
- Take Massive Action: How to Stop Being “Productive”
- Ways to Make Money: What to Expect From Each Approach
- 3 Powerful Ways to Fight Fears, Uncertainties, and Stress
- Where to Work? Home vs Cafe vs Co-Working Space
- Embracing the Low Information Diet and Focusing on Work
Posts on creating a business from scratch:
- Use Case Entrepreneurship: Problem Solve Your Way to Success
- How to Generate New Business Ideas From Scratch
- Understanding Your Target Customer: Get Into Their Psyche
- 7 Ways to Narrow Down Your Business Ideas
Posts on exploring the world and travel hacking:
- Travel Hacking: Take 1+ Free Flights Every Year (Autopilot Plan)
- What to Bring When Going Location Independent
- What to Put in Your Backpack When Traveling Light
- Using GPS Without Data: How to Navigate With Offline Maps
- Figuring Out Where to Go in Southeast Asia
Posts on my business progress:
WHAT’S WITH THE NAME?
Worldwide: Today, an entrepreneur can live anywhere in the world and operate their business with only an internet connection and a laptop. You may have heard of location independence, digital nomads, etc. and WWW is all about freedom and independence.
Wantrepreneur: A wantrepreneur is someone who acts like an entrepreneur, talks like an entrepreneur, and maybe wants to be an entrepreneur, but never puts in the time or does the hard work required to be an entrepreneur. The sad truth is, most people who call themselves “entrepreneurs” are in fact wantrepreneurs. I’ve spent far too much time in this wantrepreneurial mindset, and I want to help you avoid this. Look for “Wantrepreneur Tips” throughout the blog (e.g., Wantrepreneur To-Do List) for things NOT to do. If you find yourself doing these things: stop, take a step back, and re-evaluate your plan.